Grievance Redressal Mechanism
The company commits and assures to provide the best possible recourse to resolve the grievance. Below are the steps which the customer needs to take for resolving his/her grievances:
◦ As the company operates through a web-based P2P platform, the customer needs to lodge a complaint/grievance by sending a mail to email@example.com or to the company through the official website https://www.instamoney.app/ with subject line “Complaint & Grievance Register”.
◦ The company shall respond to the complaint within 15 working days (The office would be operational between 10.00 am to 6.30 pm from Monday to Friday (except a Public Holiday)) from the date of receipt of the complaint.
◦ The Company shall examine and respond to the complaint via email or phone (recorded lines). In a case where the complaint requires more than the stipulated time, reasonable justification shall be provided by the Company.
◦ If the customer is still not satisfied with the response received, or if the customer does not receive any response within 15 working days, then the customer can write, mail, fax or call the Grievance Redressal Officer of the company as mentioned below:
Name: Mr. Pratik Kharel
Address: Unit No. 5, Mezzanine Floor, DLH Park, SV Rd., Goregaon West, Mumbai – 400 062.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number: 022 48913091
◦ The Grievance Redressal Officer should maintain a detailed record of all the complaints/grievances received through any of the mediums above and ensure that the same are redressed within 15 working days.
If customers’ complaints still remain unresolved and are not redressed within a period of one month, then the customers may approach the regulatory authority of Non-Banking Financial Companies, i.e., Reserve Bank of India for the redressal of customer complaints at the below address/es:
The Officer In-Charge
Centralised Receipt & Processing Centre (CRPC)
Reserve Bank of India
4th floor, Sector 17, Chandigarh – 160017
Toll Free Number