1.1 LDC respects each Users’ privacy and recognizes the need to protect the personal data or information shared with LDC.
1.2 The words “you” or “your” or “User” as used herein, refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing or using the Platform for any reason.
1.4 To avail the Services on our Platform, Users voluntarily provide us certain information, i.e. name, occupation and other related professional details, contact information including phone number and email address, demographic information including postcode, preferences and interests, gender, age, other information related to creating the profile of the User and the like, as part of the registration process whether as a borrower or lender on the Platform. This information helps us enhance our services by allowing us to tailor our Platform to cater to your personal interests/ needs and make them more useful and relevant to you. Further, your information is required to create and maintain your accounts with us and to contact you in case you need support.
1.5 Such information will be stored and processed by LDC. The sole purpose for LDC to obtain such information is to maintain internal records, improve the products and services offered on the Platform, to customize the website according to the User’s interests and periodically providing promotional information to Users by emails about new products, special offers or other information. Further, from time to time, LDC may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
1.6 LDC shall obtain documents, details and information with respect to the ‘account holders’ of LDC for carrying out know-your-customer verification of such account holders.
1.7 We would collect the following information about you when you use the Platform and without such information we may not be able to provide you with all the requested Services. The information collected is classified into following heads:
a) Personal Data:
i) User Provided Data: The following categories of information may be sought directly from the User. This information is essential for availing certain features on the Platform, and extends to basic contact information including but not limited to the following:
- Proof of possession of Aadhaar
- Pan Card
- Date of Birth
- Purpose of Loan
ii) Mobile Device Permissions: We may further access, use and collect the following personal information, either through Platform. This information will further be processed and stored with LDC (as mentioned above). Permissions to these settings may be essential for adequate running of the relevant Platform and can be managed through the respective User’s device controls. These include:
- Camera – we require your permission to obtain access to the camera on your device by enabling you to click your live image i.e. a selfie. This is required for KYC verification of your documents on the Platform during your loan application journey by ensuring a seamless onboarding experience on our Platform.
- Gallery – we require your permission to enable you to upload images of your documents from the gallery on your device such as proof of identity and proof of residence. This is required for KYC verification of your documents on the Platform during your loan application journey by ensuring a seamless onboarding experience on our Platform. The Platform does not store any of the content of the gallery on your device.
- SMS – we require your permission to read the OTP received on your SMS and provide a prompt to auto-fill for a seamless experience on the app. The Platform does not read or store any other SMS.
- Files – we require your permission to enable you to upload PDF copies of your documents from the files folder on your device such as physical NACH document and bank statement. This is required for seamless completion of your onboarding journey on the app.
iii) Information you provide us voluntarily: This extends to personal correspondence, such as emails or letters sent by the User. We may also collect additional information at other times, for example, when you provide feedback(s), or post on the Platform, respond to surveys, or communicate with us. This information may include your name, e-mail ID, mobile number, location, etc. This information is typically used for either personalizing the User’s experience on the platform or other reasonably related purposes.
iv) Third Party Information: LDC may also receive information about you through other Users or by third parties with whom the User has consented to sharing correspondence about their activities (“TPI”). It is clarified that LDC does not undertake any obligation to verify if the User has consented to third parties sharing TPI with LDC and any damage arising to the User thereto shall be a matter solely and exclusively between the User and the concerned third party.
v) Information we collect automatically: We collect information about you and your use of our services, your interactions with us, as well as information regarding your devices used to access our services (such as mobile devices, tablets, and other viewing devices). This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your interactions with our email, customer care, and messaging Platform;
- Device information like device ID, device model etc. and other unique identifiers;
- Advertising identifiers, such as those found on mobile devices and tablets, devices that include identifiers.
vi) User Experience and Support: We identify and use your internet protocol (“IP”) address to help diagnose any problems with our server and to administer our application. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information to customize your experience on our Platform. You will occasionally be asked to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for information such as contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, etc.). Such data is used to tailor your experience on the Platform, providing you with content,campaigns and offers that we think you might be interested in and to display content, campaigns and offers according to your preferences.
i) Payment information: We do not collect any payment information from the Users except for details relating to bank accounts. Such information is required for the purposes of verifying the PAN against the account holder name, disbursing the loan amount and registration of e-NACH mandate
ii) Tax Details: All details associated with the above payment modalities for the purposes of paying and depositing tax with the requisite authorities.
iii) Information Use Cases: Without prejudice to any use cases of information detailed in above, LDC and LDC retains the right to use the User’s information for the following purposes:
- Making available relevant content based on your interest for an improved experience;
- Assessing and determining the creditworthiness of Users;
- Respond to your questions or comments;
- Analyze and understand our audience, improve our services (including our User interface experiences), and optimize content selection, recommendation algorithms and delivery;
- Conduct analysis and research to improve our Platform;
- Advertise Users to participate in interactive features offered through the services;
- Notify Users about the change in terms of service; and
- Send you updates on relevant services on the Platform.
However, any personal information provided by you will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and/or accessible in the public domain like any comments, messages, blog posts or scribbles, etc. available on social media Platform like Facebook, Twitter etc. Any information posted/ uploaded/ conveyed/ communicated by Users on the public sections of the Platform becomes published content. In addition, LDC and We may collect information regarding the domain and host from which the visitor accesses the internet, the internet protocol address of the computer or internet service provider, browsing history, and anonymous website or application statistical data. The Platform uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered which are text files collected by a User’s web browser.